Thursday, December 13, 2012

Today's Ebook deal on Amazon

Today's Ebook deal on Amazon.

I just found this sweet deal on Amazon.  All six of the Grimm Diaries Prequels for .99 cents TODAY ONLY.  I personally bought this myself today and I thought there might be other readers out there who might be interested.

The author Cameron Jace says on his blog that "The Grimm Diaries series is a seven book saga that deals with retellings of fairy tales from a young adult POV - it connects most of the fairy tales together and claims to be the truth about fairy tales".

The first book in the series is due out in February called Snow White Sorrow.
Jace's other series is called I am Alive and each one of the stories sells for .99 cents.

If you are a fan of the series, Once Upon a Time, I think you will really like these books.
I can't wait to read them.