Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dear Teacher/Love Teacher

Dear Teacher/Love Teacher

Dear Teacher, You change the world one sticky note, one scrap of paper, one note card and one heart at a time!  You are awesome! Love, Teacher

Dear Teacher is a new blog that I read everyday because it inspires me to be a better teacher and person.  Dear Teacher is on a two week break and she asked me to write a guest post or be her "Substitute teacher" on her blog for a day.  Today is the day!  I am so excited and thrilled to be a part of this amazing blog if only for a day and it is my first writing experience as a guest poster.

My guest post is on ways to chill, relax and rejuvenate over the summer so you can go back to school refreshed and ready to be a awesome teacher.  I know you are wondering if I included reading on this post and the answer is, Of Course, I did.  Go check out some of the books on my summer reading list.

Please go read my guest post and check out the amazing Dear Teacher blog at
http://dearteacherloveteacher.wordpress.com/

Let me know what you think.
Oh and please pass this on to all the teachers you know out there that need a little pick me up.
Have a wonderful, awesome, thoughtful, super, relaxing day!!