Monday, September 26, 2016

INKSPIRATIONS: FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT Coloring Book

INKSPIRATIONS: FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT Coloring Book.
Coloring Designs to Nourish You with Love, Joy, Faith, Peace and More.

I love to color. Don't you? I only wish I had more time in my busy day to sit down and color.

Coloring is therapeutic and an enjoyable way to spend time listening to an audio book and/or unwinding with your children or grandchildren after a stressful day of work.  I love to color outside for about 10 minutes a day right befoer the sun sets for the day.

Inkspirations, fruit of the spirit coloring book is lovely.  The illustrations are two page spreads and include Bible verses from the New Testament and Old Testament on every page.

It is a peaceful setting to spend with your colored pencils.  I like to color with markers and they bleed to the other side.  This is not an option with this coloring book because the drawings are on both sides of the page.  Use colored pencils or pens not markers within this coloring book.

What I really like about this coloring book is that you can finish a page coloring in about an hour. There is a lot of beautiful detail with Inkspiration but it is not overwhelming and you can feel like an accomplished artist and make beautiful colored pictures in no time at all.

Happy Coloring to you all.